April 19, 2010

A twist of McFatty Monday

 First off if you visit my blog regularly you will see a new poll at the top and I am begging asking you to participate it is very important, so thank you in advance!

So the real update to my weight loss journey is the fact that I'm blogging about it again. I took quite a little break there. We moved and I said "alright I'll start my blogging again" and then I realized Lowes wasn't delivering our appliances for 2 weeks and this lead to A LOT of eating out, pizza, pasta, and subs. I think in that whole time frame I had a nice salad with tuna once. Also Easter was really recent so I have 3 unfinished baskets of candy floating around my house. My absolute horrible, smack me on the fanny behavior since then is when I am up at night with Adrian at 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. I grab a handful of M&M's because they are there and it makes me feel better about being awake. We just got our stove hooked up but no signs of the fridge (last I heard it was in customs). Alas we also got our grill so no more excuses I can cook out but still its a little difficult not to be able to run to the fridge in the kitchen and grab something you need instead of running outside where your leaving the milk. I digress. I did start a change to my workout since I don't have my Lifetime Fitness gym near me anymore (so sad). I am now doing the 30 day shred and I like it because its 20 minutes, it kicks my ass and I feel slightly less guilty about that handful of M&M's.



My last weight was 152 pounds and my current weight is ( I hate to write this) 158 pounds. So its back on the horse again and I hope I can stick to it but I will tell you,  its hard to get in shape but its harder to get back in shape.

Now I still have a lot of hoops to jump through before I can make my big announcement but let me tell you when I do make it it is going to be HUGE! I'm excited about the potential for me and indirectly it will effect everyone else too.
Reminder again please click on the poll at the top!!!

Tell me about your weight loss struggles recently or throw me a general question, whatever!

7 comments:

  1. It is harder to get BACK into shape but stick to it - If you follow the shred it will get you back there - Jillian takes no prisoners!! lol ps I'm glad you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important part is that you are getting back on the horse :o)

    I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog from SITS. Returning the favor. Let me know if you need any help or advice with your weight loss goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the stress of moving and getting your life in order it's amazing you didn't gain MORE than that, so take that as a win and now you're back on the horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started working out again, and after 25 minutes on the treadmill, got off to stretch and ate half of a chocolate Easter bunny without even thinking. FAIL. It's so hard to break habits, but once you get going it's a lot easier to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, getting back into shape is so so hard!! I'm at 167 and cant fit into anything. My goto outfit is black leggings and a sweatshirt...not very acttractive!! I've hung up once of my nice dresses-that i cant fit into on my bedroom closet so i wake up to it every morning. Which is a gift and a curse! I've started a new workout program called Chalean Extreme and another one Turbo Jam to help me kick start my weight loss journey. It's so easy to go to junk food...my stomach is proof that ive had too much! Its a slow journey, but stay focused girl and connect with me along the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is SO HARD when life gets in the way, but I'm a firm believer that if you re-commit, you are doing the right thing! Keep at it, girl!

    ReplyDelete