June 23, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane and I'm pumped.

Mimosas, swim up bar, sleeping in Late, yoga on the beach and time alone with my amazing husband! We are going on vacation and we could not be more excited. Its our first "official" trip away as we never did the honeymoon thing, husbands work schedule just didn't allow it and instead of going on a trip we got a Jeep Commander so that kinda blew the budget. So we are leaving today for Secrets Capri in the Riviera Maya.

Obviously I won't be posting for a bit but I will be posting plenty of pictures and resort reviews when I get back. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous time!! We went on our honeymoon to Riviera Maya - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun babe:) can't wait to see pics:)

    ReplyDelete