March 2, 2010

House Hell!!!


::SOB::
All I want to do is move, nothing more, nothing less. I don't even care if we have the carpets cleaned first, if the walls are painted, or if the stove is not hooked up. Everyone always says short sales are a bitch and now I understand why they say that! Holy moly no wonder we are in the housing market recession the banks are completely ridiculous the way they are handling qualified buyers. We were supposed to move mid February and that was being generous with time and now we are not sure when we will, we hope by the end of March but hoping hasn't worked thus far. I have things half packed and painted back and spackling holes that I do not feel like I'm home where we are and I'm uncomfortable sitting here day after day waiting to move to where I hope to call home! I'm sure more than one of my readers can relate to this mess we are in! I am very excited to start putting up pictures and blogging about the move and renovations that will take place inside. Wish us luck!





1 comment:

  1. That sucks. I used to work in mortgage collections and they do drag their feet on short sales. I hope it isn't too much longer for you!!

    ReplyDelete